The Money-Back Guarantee allows the Customer to request compensation in the cases explained below. For Customers’ requests that do not fit into any category, they can contact the Support Team to explain the nature of their request and await further information.
The following rules apply in case a Customer opts to cancel an Order:
- In case the Customer cancels an Order when no Writer has been assigned, the Customer is entitled to 100% compensation.
- In case the Customer cancels an Order when a Writer has been assigned, the Customer is entitled to 70% compensation. The remaining amount covers the Writer’s and Company’s efforts in processing the Order.
- In case the Customer cancels an Order when a Writer has been assigned and half the deadline has elapsed, the Customer is entitled to 50% compensation.
The Customer is entitled to a Time Delivery Difference Compensation in case of delayed delivery of a Product. This compensation is calculated depending on the situation at hand and is influenced by the initial deadline and the time of delay. The amount of compensation is equal to 7% for long-term Orders which fall above 14 days. The following hinder the provision of compensation for delays:
- The inability to receive the Product on time due to technical hitches of the Customer’s Internet provider, browser, or any system malfunctions.
- The delay is a result of the Customer’s actions which can range from a delay in the provision of necessary sources of information required to a delay in payment.
- The Customer extended the deadline of the Order at his/her own will at no further costs.
Bad Quality Claims
In case the Customer would like to receive compensation due to unsatisfactory Products, the Quality Assurance Team will conduct an investigation. The Customer is required to hand in detailed feedback that demonstrates the disparity between the Order requirements and the Product. The resolution will be influenced by the outcome of the investigation.
Compensation will not exceed 70% in case a not-so-solid claim is filed and the Order had undergone a Revision; since Revision as a process entails reviewing, editing, and rectifying the Product which cannot be done in the absence of the Customer’s input.
- The paper that is created by the Company is for reference purposes only and is not ready for any submission. If the claim for compensation is due to a bad grade, such cases will be investigated according to the comments on the content, produced by the Writer.
- If the claim is that the paper is unoriginal, a credible plagiarism report is required (preferably “Turnitin.com”).
- In case compensation is requested for an Editing, Proofreading, or Formatting Order, the investigation will not be conducted in case an unsubstantial claim is contextual. Editing, Proofreading, and Formatting services do not presuppose input to the original context.
- Any Purchased Order Preferences are non-refundable as are inseparable from the initial product and service provided. The only exceptions are ‘Draft’, ‘1-page summary’ or ‘Originality report’ features, if they are not provided to the Customer in addition to the product.
- The Customer has the option to select the Writer s/he wants. This occurs when the Customer indicates the Writer’s ID in the “Preferred Writer ID” field in the Order Form. However, by doing so, the Customer acknowledges that there is no 100% guarantee of the Writer’s availability. In this case, the Company reserves the right to assign the best available Writer in the field of the Order that matches the preferred Writer’s performance level. The cost of the “Preferred Writer ID” feature can only be funded back to the Customer’s Credit Balance and is non-refundable.
- A non-applied discount cannot be compensated in any way. The Customer is entirely responsible for tracking the accuracy of all Order details, including the “Discount” field. The Customer can contact the Support Team to follow up on the availability of the discount and related issues.
In Order to submit a compensation request, the Customer must contact the Support Team within 6 months after the Order was completed. The Billing Department representative requires up to 2-5 days to review the request, and provide the resolution to the Customer over the phone or by e-mail. In certain cases, the Customer's claim may be reviewed immediately or within a shorter time period. The representative has the right to request any additional details that can facilitate the accurate processing of the claim.
In case the Customer receives a refund confirmation, the Company will process the refund within 5 days from the confirmation date. The Company cannot be held responsible for any Bank Transfer fees, peculiarities of the transfer, and possible delays that occur due to bank service issues.
The processing fee is US$10 or more and small transactions will not be processed since it cannot cover the transaction fee for the Company and the Customer’s bank. In this case, the Customer will have the amount back as their Credit Balance to use as payment for future orders.